If you do not recognize a transaction or payment method in your wallet, please complete the following actions as soon as possible:
1. Ensure that no one else knows the PIN for your RockWallet as your PIN is required to complete transactions.
2. Contact RockWallet Support and provide us with the following information:
- The charge amount
- The charge date and time
- A screenshot of the bank statement showing the unauthorized charge, with all sensitive information blocked out except for your full name and the last 4 digits of the card
To prevent further unauthorized transactions, please complete the following actions:
3. Ensure your device is free of any suspicious apps that were not installed using official channels (Apple App Store/Google Play Store), as these apps may contain malicious code that log and steal payment information.
4. Ensure you are using a unique PIN and that it is not shared with any other app/services