To send a digital asset from your wallet to someone else:
- Navigate to the ‘Home’ screen of your wallet and tap on the asset you wish to send.
- Press the ‘Send’ button and enter the address of the person you want to send the asset to.
- If you have already copied the address, you can press ‘Paste’ to enter it into the ‘To’ field. You can also scan the QR code of their address by pressing ‘Scan’.
- From there, you can specify the amount of an asset you have in your wallet that you would like to send to them.
- You can also add a note in the ‘Memo’ section if you’d like. Please note that once fields are populated and you press ‘Send’ the asset will be sent to the address entered and cannot be reversed.