It is very easy and straightforward to delete your RockWallet Account. Although, of course, we do not want to see you go, we would appreciate the chance to address your concerns by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before you proceed. If not, we respect your wishes and thank you for considering RockWallet.
Steps to Delete your RockWallet Account
- From the navigation bar on the Assets page, select Menu in the bottom right corner
- You are now presented with a menu of options, select Security Settings
- From the Security Settings page, select Delete Account (marked in red)
- You will now be presented with a screen asking you to confirm your decision to delete your a Confirm by clicking on the tick box ‘I understand that the only way to recover my wallet is by entering my Recovery Phrase’
- Once you have completed Step 4, the green Confirm button at the bottom of the screen becomes active.
- Press the Confirm button.
- You will be required to enter your 12 word recovery phase.
- Your RockWallet account will then be immediately deleted.