You can purchase cryptocurrency from your wallet using a Visa or MasterCard debit/credit card that supports '3D Secure’. To authorize a purchase using 3D Secure, some banks require additional security steps to be taken, like SMS messages, online passwords, or additional security questions.
If you are unsure if your card supports 3D Secure, you can try to complete a ‘Buy’ transaction in your wallet or call your bank for additional details.
The following steps will guide you on how to complete the 3D Secure ‘Buy’ process with your debit/credit card:
- Select ‘Buy’ at the bottom of the Home or Asset screen
- Verify your account, if you have not already done so
- Tap on ‘Select a payment method’
- Add your payment method
- Select the digital asset you would like to buy
- Enter the desired amount you wish to purchase
- Review your order and press ‘Confirm’
- Enter your RockWallet PIN to confirm the transaction
- You will then be directed to your bank’s website to enter a confirmation code or password (the process may differ depending on your bank)
- Purchase is confirmed