Yes, RockWallet automatically converts legacy BCH addresses to a Cashaddr address formats and sends the BCH to the corresponding address. To send BCH using a legacy address, follow the steps below:
- From the ‘Home’ screen, select ‘BCH’.
- Select ‘Send’
- In the ‘To’ field, enter the BCH address you wish to send funds to
- If you enter a legacy BCH address, you will be prompted to confirm the address can be converted to 'Cashaddr’ address format.
- Select the desired processing speed.
- Select 'Confirm' to send the BCH.